Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My First!

Ok so, it's my first day and this is my first post! For anyone that sees this drop back cos i'll be adding loads once i figure it all out. I have great plans for today. I'm going to finish my little felt flowers i've been making. I'll post some pics of them once i get them done but i gotta tell ya, they're ultra pretty. I cut them all by hand and it took a while but i can't wait to get them stuck on my little clippies. I'll be putting them in my Etsy store.

I'm trying to get loads of stuff made for my Etsy store so check back there too cos there'll be loads and loads going on it and you can kit your lil princess out with the prettiest little hair accessories! Well signing off for today but i'll be back tomorrow with some news and pictures;)

Maeve:)

No comments:

Post a Comment