Saturday, August 8, 2009

My show today:)

So i had a stand at the Viking Festival in Annagassan, Co. Louth today. It went so well and i'm delighted with the outcome of the day. Not only did i sell loads but i met some of the nicest people who were so encouraging! It was definately a confidence booster and i'm so proud of all my lovely products.

I worked really hard for the last 2 weeks and i got a lot made and while i was at it i made a LOAD of new stuff for my Etsy store so keep your eyes peeled for that:)

I bid you Goodnight my bloggin buddies cos i have another show in the morning. Next week is all for Etsy:) :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you take lots of pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I came across your blog. Congrats on you show. I am a bow maker myself and have blog lilcutiehairbows.blogspot.com. I am going to add you to my Creative Blogs List. Stop by sometime.

    ReplyDelete