Sunday, January 3, 2010

Just rearranged my craftroom:o)

As i said in the title.......my craft room is rearranged and looking gorgeous if i do say so myself:o) It took me a coupe of days as i was unorganised so i have it totally sorted. All my ribbon and supplies are categorised as well. It's a pleasure to be in there. I can't wait to get crafting away in it.

On a happy note, i had my first sales of 2010 today. I've been really busy listing and renewing items so somebody noticed:o) Feel free to take a look whenever you get the time. Hope you guys checked out the tutorial i gave in my last post cos i'm about to give you another one.......you lucky things!

http://engageology.wordpress.com/2009/05/01/diy-organza-flower-tutorial/

These turn out so cute and are a little addictive! Enjoy:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment