Friday, August 19, 2011

Time really does fly by!

I can't believe it! My baby boy is starting school in 13 days and my baby girl is starting playschool in 6 days:o( Where did the last 4 years and 11 months go!!!! I was playing with both of them here yesterday and i started getting really sentimental. I kept getting little pictures in my head of the days that they were born and it REALLY DID FEEL LIKE YESTERDAY. I try to cherish every single second with them even when they're giving out to me ........which happens quite a bit.....LOL, but it seems the more time that goes by the faster the time starts to go. Somebody told me that when they start school that's when the time REALLY starts to fly by. My mornings will be quiet and i will find PLENTY to do but i'll miss the little laughs. But then they'll be home in the afternoons and i'll be wondering why i wrote this.......LOL!

For all you new mummys, cherish the nightfeeds and the constant nappy changes and the winding and all the things that are HARD work because your time will fly by too and even though it doesn't feel like it now, because you feel half dead, but you will genuinely miss these things when you're babies are no longer babies..........but preschoolers!

Maeve.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment